top of page
- July 19-22 2022San DiegoJuly 19-22 2022San Diego, 2910 La Jolla Village Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037, USAThree day professional learning intensive in technical theatre that features hands-on activities for the new theatre teacher who needs additional support to safely teach tech theatre or the veteran theatre teacher who wants to reacquaint themselves with tech theatre best practices.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDJoin us as we plan out a year-long beginning technical theatre course for you and your program. Julie and Kirsten will share successful lessons and units of study. By the end of the day, you will have a map for the school year and lessons you can incorporate into your classroom immediately.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDLearn the basics of teaching stage lighting as well as how to identify and care for equipment. For sound, we discuss basics of sound design and create a show playlist (complete with editing and levels), sound board basics and wireless mic placement.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDSafety MUST be a priority for your theatre program. Learn how to teach the basics of safety to actors and theatre technicians, as well as some tricks of the trade to improve the culture of Safety First for your program and facility. Experience a hands-on activity that will ensure proper tool usage.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDSecrets and shortcuts in creating a new program or ways to successfully transition from another teacher to you. We will talk about advocacy, transition, creating leadership potential with students and creating a new program reality for your students. Lesson plan scope and sequence included.
bottom of page